Monday, July 29, 2013

one of those days

Today is one of those days where I should have stayed in bed. It's 10:30am and I have already cried to my boss and felt like a failure at my job of 5 years. I miss my baby. I am feeling uncertain about my career. Sound tracking "Monica -  (Don't Take it Personal) Just One of Those Days" right now.  I can already tell I will be choking back tears for the next 7 hours.

Leave it to presently positive though for helping me make it until 5 o'clock. 




Preventing a bad day from spiraling out of control in your mind can be difficult. When things are bad, everything starts to seem bad. But here are five ways you can stop a bad day from impacting the love you have for yourself.

1. Remember your good qualities.
2. Talk it out with someone you trust.
3. Keep it in perspective.
4. Make a (or review your) gratitude list.
5. Ask others to help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment