Thursday, September 5, 2013

for everything there is a season

Had such a great summer! Yes, I know it's not over until September 21st but in my mind it's dunzo. I thought of the song by The Byrds "Turn Turn Turn" today and had to listen to it. The lyrics ARE my spring & summer. So ready for autumn and winter though, bring on the sweatshirts!


a time to be born, a time to die

a time to plant, a time to reap

a time to kill, a time to heal

a time to laugh, a time to weep

a time to build up,a time to break down

a time to dance, a time to mourn


turn, turn, turn



our angel was born.

my first flyers game!

best friend's bachelorette in the mountains

best friend's wedding in Long Beach Island

college roommate's wedding in Cancun, Mexico

annual family vacation in Lake George, NY

annual Sea Isle City, NJ house with friends that are family


1 comment:

  1. You left out crabfest! So, I'm just going to comment about it as an includer... because obviously any chance you get to see your wicked awesome VA family should be included in commentary on great summer plans, right? :-) Love you!

    ReplyDelete