Tuesday, October 7, 2014

someone came before you

I don't know when where or how I will use this book but I am so thankful for resources like this. Evelyn will always be apart of our family but I know it will be difficult to explain to her future brothers & sisters. I had to buy this book especially to support the courageous illustrator, Taylor Bills!

Amazon.com

"It explains in a gentle way the parents desire for a child and the sadness that comes over them when that baby dies. It then shares how the parents, with the help of the baby, get to the point of wanting another child to come into their lives. The illustrator, Taylor Bills, who has an extraordinary gift of capturing feelings in his drawings that tell the story beyond words. Includes suggestions about keeping your baby s memory alive."

No comments:

Post a Comment