Wednesday, October 2, 2013

month of awareness

October is a month dedicated to supporting many great causes! People all around the nation come together and raise awareness from anything from dental hygiene to domestic violence.

Breast Cancer Awareness is one of the one most popular. It has always been close to my heart because of an amazing aunt of mine who we lost to breast cancer.



Newly near & dear to me is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month. 




There are some events I am hoping to attend. I just signed up for a Walk to Remember and then I will also be attending a ceremony at my hospital. I am still very emotional when I think about the loss of my Evelyn and although I know everyone would understand, I am not a fan of being a blubbering crying mess in a group of strangers! It's not pretty. So we will see. 
I am thankful for these events but scared!  

No comments:

Post a Comment